“Jesus said, "Let the children alone, and do not hinder them from coming to Me; for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."” (Matthew 19:14)
“When I am lifted up from the earth, I will draw all people to myself.” (John 12:32)
• Catholic education isn’t just for Catholics.
• Inclusion is about making sure that each and every student feels welcome and that their unique needs and learning styles are attended to and valued.
• Diversity finds its fulfillment in authentic unity.
• To the best of our ability and resources, Holy Savior Catholic School endeavors to remove obstacles and barriers that prevent students, families, parishioners, and community members from participating in and contributing to the mission of our school.
• Holy Savior Catholic School is committed to affordability and to seeking creative and innovative ways of making our school more accessible.