Holy Savior School
115 Maine Avenue
Rumford Maine 04276
Fr. Greg Dube, Pastor
Barbara Pelletier, School Prinicpal
Lora Ownings, School Board Chair
Welcome to Holy Savior School!
Nestled in the Western Foothills of Maine, Holy Savior School is a Diocesan Catholic School serving the needs of families who are committed to challenging their children academically, spiritually and emotionally. We offer a safe and caring environment where our students are able to learn and grow in values that will serve them well the rest of their lives. Please navigate through this website to learn more about our mission, our history, our dedicated staff and the wonderful opportunities that an education at Holy Savior School has to offer.
Dates to Remember
- Catholic Schools Week January 26th - February 1
- Monday - Bags of Love -Bags of Love is a national organization which provides items to children who have had to quickly leave their homes and often times end up in foster care. Holy Savior students and their families will be bringing in items to fill these bags. Our donations will go to the Dixfield chapter and be given to children in need in our area. Fr. Dube will be blessing these bags at mass on Friday evening at our school mass.
- Tuesday - Brown Bag Biographies - Students and their families will be filling a brown bag will items and/or photos that tell a story about their family. These bags will be presented Tuesday evening at 6:00pm in the church hall.
- Wednesday - Barn Bonanza Dance - Students may dress up in cowboy or cowgirl attire. In the afternoon the children will have a dance in the church hall.
- Thursday - Beauty & the Beast - Students may dress as beauties or beats. The students will also watch Beauty & the Beast movie.
- Friday - Black Mountain Day - The school will enjoy a day at the slopes where they can ski or snow tube! School mass will be held that evening at 6pm.